Author Interview - Toni Cox
Today we get a short insight into the world of Toni Cox, an international bestselling author who specializes in paranormal romance, urban fantasy and Epic fantasy.
1. What kind of romance do you write?
I write paranormal romance and fantasy romance
2. Which is the best book that you’ve written (in your opinion) and what’s it about?
This is always such a difficult question to answer, haha. Epic fantasy: Elemental Rising. Dystopian: Resilient. PNR: A Wolf for Christmas. PNR/UF: Immortal Blood.
3. What was the best advice you received from another author?
Just write. You can’t write a good book if you’re not writing. You can only get better at writing when you’re writing. Everything else will follow.
4. Tell us about your background. Where you grew up and what life was like.
I was born in Germany, where my favourite activities were horse riding and reading. That’s where I got my love for books and adventure. When we moved to South Africa, I never lost that love, and eventually (though it took some years) started writing my own books.
5. Who is your favorite author in the romance genre?
I just discovered Karen Thomlinson (although she’s an author friend of mine, I’ve never read her books before). She writes PNR, and now I’m hooked on her books.
6. Who is your favourite book boyfriend? Who created him and what’s he like?
As I just mentioned, Karen created Conner in one of her series. He’s a Prime Alpha wolf shifter and the hottest male in that book universe. Such a tasty book boyfriend.
7. Where can we follow you?
To visit Toni's website and check out her books, click the below image.